Wednesday 24 November 2010

Chapter 34

The laugh echoed off everything, an evil cackle if ever she had heard one. Rowan looked around as did Xavier but there was no one there. Not that they could see anyway.
“Quite the temper you have their Xavier. I could use that.”
“Come out and I’ll show you more.” He said spinning around.
Rowan watched dumbfounded by the luminous green eyes that appeared to be floating mid air right in front of Xavier. He took a step back, blocking Rowan from the eyes. Slowly a form followed, the most perfect body Rowan had ever seen, she was naked except for the fig leaves covering her nipples and sex. Red hair pleated and draped around her front to her waist. Skin so pale pink and flawless it was painful to look at.
“How about you show me your temper in a more. Pleasurable way.” She purred, running one fingernail slowly down his chest, her gaze following her finger to his manhood.
“Xavier. No, don't.” Rowan said, but her voice was barely audible, the words seemed to stick in her throat, which had suddenly gone tight and dry.
Xavier grabbed the woman and spun her around before squeezing her breasts. It looked painful to Rowan. Was he going to kill her, he didn’t look like himself. His eyes were glazed over and if she had to guess she would say that he was glamoured.
“You want to fuck me don't you Xavier?” the woman purred, arching her back, pressing her breasts further into his hands. Her groans like daggers to Rowans heart.
“Yes.” Xavier said and rowans heart collapsed in on its self, her stomach flipped. He is not himself, remember that.
“That feels good, doesn’t it? You don't have to hold back with me Xavier, give me everything youv got and more.” She said reaching her hand behind her back. Rowan couldn’t see what she was doing but the jerk of Xavier shoulders gave her a pretty good idea. Fury filled her, this bitch was going to die and die slowly.
“What do you want to do to me Xavier?”
“Fuck you till you bleed.” His emotionless voice said.
Eve took his hand from her breast, licked his fingers and then guided them inside her. Xavier took over from there and rubbed her while his fingers fucked her.
“That’s it. Harder. Harder. Make me cum.” She groaned.
Rowan lost it, she knew this woman was powerful, could feel it prickle against her skin, but she was not about to sit here like a wall flower while this cunt took advantage of her man, no fucking way.
She marched up to the woman, got up in her face. Grabbed Xavier hands and held them tight against his struggle to keep going.
“Bitch. Get. Your. Claws. Out. Before I gauge your eyes out, and shove then where his fingers were.”
“I am everything and nothing. And right now you’r pissing me off, not a smart move on your part.” She glared at rowan. “I did not interrupt you, so the least you could do is leave little girl before I gut you.”
“LET.HIM.GO” Rowan growled out between her teeth.
“Oh I will just as soon as he feeds.” She said, moving her neck to the side allowing Xavier perfect access to her carotid artery.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” Rowan screamed. The world stopped. No sound could be heard. Nothing moved. Even Xavier was frozen midway to the women throat, who had a gleaming grin plastered to her face in preparation of his bite.
Rowan looked around; she was the only thing moving. She had frozen everything. Holly shit!
“It's about time” A male voice said.
“And who the hell are you?” She glared. “Come to do to me, what your little friend there is doing to my fiancĂ©? Well, let me warn you. I have had it up to here, with you freaks. The next one to upset me, in case that’s not clear, let me spell it out. YOU. will lose something they can’t live without.” She finished facing the newcomer.
He held up his hands in surrender before speaking.
“Who I am, is not important, why I'm here, is. But to ease your mind my name is Adam, and that.” he motioned to woman. “Is my wife, Eve.”

“Nice wife you have there, you should keep her on a leash.” Rowan barked, feeling the power drain from her.
“I'm here to help you Rowan.” Adam said, moving towards her.
“I think I need a straight jacket, not the kind of help you can give.” She slumped to the ground. Her muscles aching from pent-up adrenaline, the power drain was almost painful. What was causing it?
“Sarcy much?” He smiled at her.
“Wouldn’t you be to, if things, beings, kept popping in on you?”
“You have no idea what I have to put up with, be thankful you don't.” He said, pain flashing across his face so briefly, she wasn’t sure she had seen it.
Rowan pinched herself to make sure this wasn’t another bad dream, then noticed she was still naked. Before she could form the words, she was dressed as was Xavier. She breathed a sigh of relief. The unfortunate thing was that she wasn’t dreaming.
“Well done, but that is child’s play Rowan, you need to learn defensive moves too.” He said crouching down in front of her.
Adam took her hand and kissed the back.
“Rest my child, I know you feel drained. I'm sorry about that, but it's necessary for now.”
Rowan felt the powers seeping out of her, she flopped against a rock and just stared at Adam.
“Don't be scared, it's for your safety as much as anyone’s. You are about to learn the truth and I think it's best if you can't kill anyone.”
Rowan could do little more than nod her head. Her brain was active but her body unresponsive.
Adam stood up and walked a little away from her.
“Daniel.” He said.
“Argg, wha.. oh. Pardon my outburst.” He said, going down on one knee.
“Welcome Daniel, it's been a while my friend.” Adam said. She didn’t miss the slight edge to his voice though.
“Why have you sent for me?” Daniel asked, head bowed.
“You know why.” Adam said, walking towards Rowan again. “This is your doing, your responsibility. You must train her before it's too late.”
“I am protecting her, I can't do both, right now I should be at the gate holding back the hounds.”
“They won’t be held back by you, you know that. You should never have taken what didn’t belong to you.”
“Why did you let me take it.”
“This is, and was always your fate.”
“Please, Adam. Help me.” Daniel begged.
“I am helping you, more than I should. Train her before Eve comes for the baby. It will take an army to stop her.”
“I can't keep them away and train her. Can't you freeze hell or something?”
“I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer. But you won’t be alone.”
“No, please, you can't get her involved.”
“I have too, she is her mother after all. Bellaneeze.” He called

No comments:

Post a Comment