Monday 8 November 2010

Chapter 10

Rowan came awake in his arms as he sat by a fire, she felt great, powerful, incredibly strong as well as horney as all hell. She pounced on him not really knowing what she was doing but doing it anyway, the fire coursing though her was demanding and it wouldn’t be calmed with just his lips this time, it demanded more, sought for him to extinguish the flames.
“We need to talk.” Xavier said holding her away from him.
“talking is over rated,” she said kissing his jaw.
“Not this time, you need to know a few things and we don't have time.”
“Whatever it is, can't it wait. I have fire burning me up from the inside out and I can't really concentrate on what you’re saying anyway.”
“this is important and you’re not making it easy on me either, you know.” He said trying to remove her lips from his.
“Come on Adrian, I know you want this too.” She pouted
“more than you know Rowan. More than you know.”
“Actually I do have something I should tell you before we do anything.”
“you look so serious, I'm not going to like this am I?”
“Well, I guess it's not that important, but you should know. I think.”
“Spit it out.”
“I'm a virgin.”
“okay, so not what I thought you were going to say.”
“not so bad, is it?”
“No, it's a good thing, really, I can't think of anything that I would like to do more, than rid you of it, I’d like to show you everything, take you to places you’ve never been before, show you exactly how much I love you, which makes what i have to tell you a much harder.” He said kissing her neck.
“I, a.”
“No don't, let me finish what I have to say before you say anying.”
*
Adrian stood up and put her on her feet, he needed to be moving to say this, she needed to know the truth, all of it before she gave her gift to him. Once he was done she might change her mind and want to go alone but he couldn’t let her, if she didn’t comply with him, what was he going to do? Force her? He swallowed hard, he might be a ruthless bastard but he couldn’t do that to her. Hed have to find another way.
“Rowan. I'm going to tell you your story. Please listen to me before you say anything ok. You were abducted from your parents when you were two and hidden here. At the time there was a fever in our world and My father had gone to yours for help, you were taken and war broke out, your father against mine. They are still at logger heads to this day only your father has mine in a dungeion and tourchers him daily i think, these are thing even i don't know. Anyway the point is that you have to go back, you are the only one that can stop this madness.”
“what if i don't want to?”
“I have to take you, I have to save my father Rowan, it was never his fault and he is suffering for it.”
“This is all too bizar Adrian.”
“My name is Xavier Night and you are Rowan Light”
“Night and Light, huh”
“Yes, we are not meant to be together Rowan, but the only way to get you back is to have sex, I have to be inside you when I drop the starr. I can't let you go alone, not just for my father but because....”
“Why can't we be together?”
“It's just the way it is.”
“Why?”
“It just is.. thats not the important thing here.”
“But you said you loved me, thats important to me.”
“I never said I loved you.”
“You did.”
“I don't love you Rowan, I can't love you.”
“Glad you can control love, you will have to tell me how to do it.”
“What are you saying Rowan?”
“That I love you too, that if it means losing you I don't want to go. I don't know them or what you are saying, what I do know is that I have been alone my whole life and I don't want to give up on the one thing that I have now,”
“But you have to go back, there are too many people here who want you dead. For the record I'm not one of them, you are the only way I can save my father.”
“Is that all I am to you know?”
“Yes.”
“Right. So what do we have to do then?”
“We have to have sex.”
“Right now?”
“Yes.”
“what if i don't want to?”
“Then I will make you.”
“You would force me?”
“No. But there are other ways.”
“Such as?”
“I can compell you, you are still human and wont be able to resist me.”
“You better do that then, because I only wanted to give my virginity to someone who really loved me, and as you say that you no longer do, although I'm not sure how you can just switch it off, I wont give it to you.”
 “Ok, if thats the way it has to be, then so be it.”
“It is, and just so you know, if you do this I will never, never forgive you Xavier Night.”
Yeah, he did love her, loved her more than his own life and he was just about to give it up to save her and his father, but really what choice did he have? He would die without her anyway and once she told her father what he had done to get her home he would most likely kill him. Taking his baby girls virginity to get her home safely, wouldn’t be enough to save him.
 He turned to Rowan and locked into her eyes.
“Come here my love.” He told her, and she came instantly.
“I really do love you Rowan, it's just not something I can let you remember, but for now you will feel my love in its entirety.”
Xavier, slid her shirt from her shoulders, and took his time savouring her soft silky skin, he might have to take what she wasn’t willing to give him unless he admitted he loved her, but he didn’t have to rush this. Didn’t have to hurt her, he would love her right now then let her go. She was better off hating him. Her father would never let them be together, and she would have to chose, not something that she should have to do having only just found her parents. Her life was about to change completely, she didn’t need him.
Swallowing against the pain that this was going to cause him, he continued to worship her body, licking and tasting every inch of her expose neck and shoulders. His hands shook as he tried to undo her shirt, he felt like a school kid again, all fingers and thumbs. God how he loved this woman, he wanted to make this special for her, whether she would remember it or not he could not disrespect her, wouldn’t hurt her.
“my god you are beautiful.” He groaned into her shoulder. “I wish I could love you forever.”
“You know Mr, I don't think you are very good at compelling people.” She giggled.
“What?”
“You heard me, I'm not sure what I'm meant to feel like but I would think it's like hypnotism, Right? Well I know exactly what I'm doing and I know exactly what you’re saying, I don't think I will forget this Xavier. You love me, I was just playing your game to see what you would do.”
“Take off your clothes.”
“No, your doing a great job of it, I think i will leave it to you.”
“you really aren’t under are you?”
“Nope. So now what? What are you going to do now?”
“You know what, I don't care anymore. Yes I love you and no it can't go anywhere. Will you let me make love to you this once Rowan, knowing it will never happen again?”
“Yes, I wont give you up Xavier, your stuck with me now.”
“You wont have a choice my love.”

1 comment: