Wednesday 10 November 2010

Chapter 12

Xavier's heart stopped for a minute, before exploding with anxiety in his chest. Meridian had Rowan and he had no way to get back to her. Shit shit shit. This could not be worse. He was in hostile territory and he didn’t have Rowan to buffer her father, whom he would need to go to, in order to get back to her. Fucking hell he was so screwed, he may as well bend over now and get it over with.
His home had changed so much since he had last been here, the place felt desolate and depressing. The wind was frigid and stank of death. welcome home Xavier he thought wryly. Making his way to his most likely death, he kept his focus on Rowan, he couldn’t look around right now, couldn’t bear the fact that he had almost brought her here, to this soul sucking place that resembled what hell might look like. Everything was brown and dead. Rowan. Naked and fucking cold he burst into a full speed run, he would get to Alexion’s home in minutes.
“ALEXION!” He shouted, grinding to a halt outside the enormous gate.
“A.L.E.X.I...”
“Who wants to know?”
“Xavier Night. Now let me in.
“Your either brave or stupid.”
”Both probably, but I need your help.”
“Oh, I'm going to enjoy having a new way to torture your father, do come in young one.”
“Fuck you Alexion, I don't have time for this and neither do you, if you want to see your daughter again.”
“You better hold that tongue or I’lll cut it out.”
“Open the fucking gate. NOW”
“Who are you, to talk to me this way, you little runt. I will do as I please or have you forgot me in your absence?”
“ROWAN. Remember her. Open the fucking gate.”
The gate opened and Xavier took off through it, he just hoped that Alexion would hear him out before killing him.
“Now what is it you have to tell me about my daughter.”
“I know where she is.”
“Haven’t you always known where she has been, isn’t that why you hid with your mother like fucking cowards... She is dead i know it.”
“We were stuck in the human realm, and if you’d taken your head out of your arse long enough. you would have know that.”
Xavier was backhanded across the room and Alexion hadnt even moved. Shit this wasnt going well, he had to hold his tongue and remember that Alexion was the king here. And stronger than he was.
“Sorry. Look we’ve just found her. She was bound by magic and thats why, not even you could find her. I was bringing her here when she was snatched from me.”
Alexion took in his naked state and raised his brow.
“Why are you naked?”
“I only found one star.”
“And.”
Xavier felt the blood drain, his mouth dry up as his heart rate pick up and his balls retreated inside him.
“She wouldnt come here alone. She knows nothing of this world or our kind, I was hopeing to have more time to fill her in, before bringing her here, but with her power surges I couldnt take the risk of her being found, while I looked for another starr. This was the only way.”
Xavier found himself pinned to the wall, his breathe left his body as his windpipe was being crushed slowly.
“You fucked my daughter to get her here with you, so where is she you disgusting piece of shit, tell me know and I will kill you fast?”
The hold on his throat lessened a degree.
“She was taken from me as I crushed the starr, it's the only reason I am here now, I'm not stupid Alexion, I need you help to get to her, before Meridian does something to her.”
“Meridian? What does he have to do with this?”
“I don't know, but it can't be good, he told her he was her father.”
“WHAT?”
Xavier was thrown across the room, he quickly got to his feet, show no weakness show no weakness. That mantra wasn’t working for him right now, Alexion was formidable and he’d forgotten just how frightening.
“Al, who is this?”
Xavier saw a beautiful woman enter the room dressed in golden silks, that flowed around her as she walked. Rowan was the spitting image of her mother, they could have been sisters.
“This is Zylons son.”
Before Alexion could say anything else Xavier felt strange. His head felt like it wanted to explode. He closed and then opened his eyes trying to shift the weird feeling, to focus but his vision was blacking out, what the fuck was Alexion doing to him?
“Alexion stop this, we need to leave now.”
“I’m not doing anything.”
Xavier’s breath left his body in a rush, as a wrecking ball of fear slammed into him, driving him to his knees.
He clutched his head, and screamed and screamed and screamed. He had no control over it, it wasn’t him, it wasn’t his fear. It was Rowans, somehow he could feel her panic like it was his own.
He opened his eyes, tears streaming down his face to look at Alexion.
“What is happening?” Alexion shouted
“It's Rowan, She’s projecting.” Xavier said, bracing his hand on the floor to keep him from falling over.
“What? How?”
“I don't fucking know, but she is.” He said between gasps.
When he opened his eyes again, he saw Meridian. He was standing in front of him and speaking but he couldn’t hear what was being said.
Alexion shaking him brought him back. What the hell had just happened?
“Alexion, she just pulled me to her, how is that possible?”
“Wow, did you hear that darling?”
“for fuck sake Alexion, tell me whats going on. How can she do these things and she doesn’t even have all her power yet?”
But before Alexion could answer him, he was drawn back to Rowan. He could see everything that she was seeing; feel everything that she was feeling. She was looking around, trying to find a way out for them.
He was inside her head, he tried to talk to her, to calm her but she didn’t respond, didn’t know she was projecting. He was a passive onlooker, he couldn’t do anything but watch, he couldn’t even leave. He was stuck until she let him go.
The door opened and Xavier felt her panic, His panic was worse. She had no idea who she was facing but he did and this wasn’t looking good. Darkess the nastiest, cruelest, sadistic son of a bitch there was, and he was smiling at her. He wanted to strike out, have her vanish, do something anything but he was helpless. Behind Darkess was Meridian and Penny, Eve and a young girl he didn’t know, but it appeared that Rowan did, because her heart flipped then crashed. Her panic escalated.
Darkess approached Rowan and stroked her cheek.
“How lovely.” He said, and Xavier could now hear the conversation. He didnt want to be here watching this, he wanted out, wanted to be there in person kicking ass and tearing them to shreds.
“It an honor to have you here Princess, and as your host I have brought some of your friends, just to make sure you know exactly what I am willing to do if you don't cooperate with me.”
Xavier felt sick. He saw the gleam in Darkess eyes, and knowing him, he didnt have to guess what was coming. Rowan was still concentrating on the young girl. Xavier was glad that she didnt know what was about to happen, but frightened more than he had ever been in his life before. He couldn’t help her.
“Ah yes, the little one. Don't worry so, we will save her for last but by then I'm sure you will see things my way and she will be just fine.”
Xavier felt relief flood through her, and he too felt relief but and that sickened him. Rowan wasnt going to be harmed just yet but if she didnt bend to his will, she would be, but not before Darkess had his fun.
Darkess grabbed Eve and hauled her into the room, right infront of Rowan.
“On your knees.” He comanded and Eve complied. He unzipped his trouseres and pulled out his penis.
“Please me and I might let you live long enough to enjoy this.” He commanded her. Eve started to cry and plead with him but he grabbed her head and held her to him.
“This can go one of two ways, please me and I will return the pleasure, anger me and you will suffer, either way you will do as I command.”
Eve took him into her mouth without another word. Rowan felt sick and confused and tried to look away but Darkess grabbed her face and turned it.
“If you look away again, this girl will pay the price.”
“What do you want from me?” Rowan cried.
“I want you to be my Queen.”
“Fine I will, just let them go.”
“No.”
“I’ll do whatever you want, just let them go.”
“No, not until you know exactly what I will do, if you ever cross me.” He spoke to her as if they were having a coffee and he wasnt having his dick sucked in front of her. Xavier knew this was just the start, that Darkess would break Rowan down before he stopped this.
“Stand, your mouth is shit.” Eve stood up and Darkess tore her clothes from her. Leaving her naked in front of them. Rowan looked to the door which had been closed. Relief flooded her again and Xavier guessed that it was because of the little girl, Rowan wouldnt want her seeing this. 
Darkess looked Eve in the eyes and told her she wanted this, that she wanted him. Rowan was surprised at the turn around in Eve, she threw herself on him and began groping him and groaning.
“You see my dear,” He said to Rowan, “She is a willing partner now, I dare say I could do this to you too if you like.” He said fingering Eve while he talked. Rowan shuddered. Xavier went cold, dread filled him, he didnt think he was strong enough to hear about this second hand, never mind witness it for himself. He needed to get out of her head and get to her.
“Holed yourself open for me and tell me how much you want this Eve.”
Eve did as he asked and Rowan felt bile rise in her throat. She was going to be sick, Xavier could feel it and he didnt blame her, no one should have to witness this.
Darkess grabbed Eve and drove himself into her, with such force that they heard Eve’s ribs crack and bones break, as she slammed against the wall with Darkess drilling into her. Eve cried out for more. The vision of this brought Rowan to thinking about Xavier and her doing the same thing only moments ago, and the feeling of utter desolation filled her. She thought he was dead, that he wouldn’t come for her, that he couldn’t and that she would be next.
 “This one bores me, and I see she doesn’t affect you very much, are you bored my dear?”
“Fuck you.” Rowan said.
“Oh I shall fuck you Rowan, right after I fuck the little virgin.” Darkess informed Rowan before grabbing her chin and forcing his tongue into her mouth. Xavier screamed, pain ripped through him as his world fall apart. Rowan pulled her head away and spat on Darkess.
“Meridian, bring me the young one.”
Meridian brought in Josephine and Xavier Felt Rowans eyes turn red and power build inside her, pure rage filled every fiber of her as Darkess brought Josephine to stand in front of Rowan. Xavier couldn’t believe the amount of power flowing through her, and it kept building. This much power would tear her to shreds if she let it out. Suddenly he was thrown from her and he collapsed on the floor with Queen Shea holding his head.
“What is it?” both parents asked at the same time.
“We have to get to her NOW.” Xavier said standing, rage pouring out of him in visible waves. “We leave right now, or so help me. I. Will. Kill. You.” He said, venom dripping from his mouth as he stared at Alexion.
Right now, he could kill Alexion. Could level an army without feeling anything.
 “Lets go kill something.” Alexion said “take me to my daughter.”

1 comment: